Here are links to some of my favorite people and places!
- Lane House Arts Center - Karen Desrosiers, a local NH artist, has formed this center to home artist studios, gallery space, classes and more. I am a studio artist at the center!
- Anne's Art Club - If you are a creative you've got to check out Anne's Art Club on Facebook! Anne Lafollette is an amazing creative entrepreneur who inspire creatives to create and to learn new skills. She has helped me learn to use Adobe Illustrator to create surface pattern designs and so much more!
- Dreama Tolle Perry - Offers amazing online painting classes in oil, watercolor, and the new FLOW monthly membership for painters!
- Acrylic University - Jed Dorsey and his team offer this wonderful online membership to learn everything there is to know about painting with Acrylics and painting in general.
- Home at Last Farm Rescue - One of my favorite rescues to support is Home at Last Farm - where mini-horses are rescued, rehabilitated and re-homed to places of love and great care. Any sales of images that I have taken at the farm generate donations that go right to the farm for upkeep and care of the animals!
- Natasha Stoppel - Artist Explores the World - Natasha is a fantastic person and artist. You can learn from her travel vlogging, her artistic technique videos or see her travel inspired artwork online (click on her name here).
- New England College Institute of Art and Design - The former NH Institute of Art offers fantastic art degree programs as well as continuing education classes.
- I'm learning pottery from the excellent instructors at Studio 550 Studios in Manchester NH! So much fun! I may have some pieces for sale at Lane House in my studio/retail space as I practice and improve on these new skills!
- more to come!